Adolescence is a time of rapid growth and puberty changes. In young females, puberty occurs between the ages of 9 to 15 years old.
We aim to transit these physical changes from the onset of the first menstruation, to ensure these hormones and body developmental changes are well managed.
Our Clinic Provides
- Physical assessment by female GP doctor
- Management of menstrual cycles (Heavy or Irregular Menses)
- Management of acne, oily skin
- Healthy weight management (increase in height and weight)
- Recommendation of appropriate vaccinations (HPV Vaccination)