Your health and wellness has always been our top priority – it is what Thomson Wellth advocates for.
With the latest guidelines released by MOH, heightened precautionary measures are still in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
*Only 1 accompanying companion allowed per patient.
HEALTH DECLARATION & SAFE ENTRY
- All staff, patients and companions are required to use the SafeEntry QR to check-in and check-out at clinic entrance. This is to facilitate contract tracing, if needed.
- If you have ever been tested positive on ART/PCR, or recovered from COVID-19, please inform our staff your date tested.
- Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You are currently having a fever (temperature higher than 37.5 degrees), cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell, sneezing, shortness of breath OR difficulty in breathing.
- You are currently on any of the following: Stay-Home-Notice (SHN), Home Recovery Program (HRP), Health Risk Notice (HRN) or Isolation Order (IO).
- You have been in contact with someone who is ART positive or a suspected/confirmed case of COVID-19 infection in the last 5 days.
OUR PATIENTS’ WELL-BEING
- We call every patient prior to their appointment to check on their well-being and for their travel and contact history. If you are feeling unwell or have any travel or contact history in the last 5 days, please inform the clinic so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Patients and companions are required to wear a surgical mask.
- Patients and companions are welcome to use the hand sanitizers placed at the clinic.
CLINIC’S SAFETY MEASURES
- All staff and doctors are required to wear a surgical mask at all times, and are required to sanitise their hands before and after every patient.
- All doctor’s consultation rooms, including all surfaces, will be disinfected.
We hope to continue serving our patients with minimal disruption to their treatment plans while keeping up with the necessary precautionary measures.
As the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, we will monitor advisories from MOH closely and update accordingly. In the meantime, stay well, stay healthy and stay safe!
For further enquiries, you may drop us an email at [email protected] or contact us at 67350300 during the specified operating hours.