Your health and wellness has always been our top priority – it is what Thomson Wellth advocates for.
With the latest guidelines released by MOH, Thomson Wellth Clinic has resumed full operations from 19 June 2020. Heightened precautionary measures are still in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
*Only 1 accompanying companion allowed per patient.
HEALTH DECLARATION & TEMPERATURE SCREENING
- Mandatory temperature checks have been implemented for all staff, patients and companions upon entry. All staff, patients and companions are required to fill out a Health Declaration Form, and use the SafeEntry QR to check-in and check-out at clinic entrance. This is to facilitate contract tracing, if needed.
- Entry is not allowed if:
- You have temperature higher than 37.5 degrees, or have a cough or showing other flu symptoms (fever, sore throat, or runny nose)
- You have returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 14 days
- You have been in close contact with anyone who returned from overseas or is on Stay-at-home or Quarantine Order within the last 14 days
OUR PATIENTS’ WELL-BEING
- We call every patient prior to their appointment to check on their well-being and for their travel and contact history. If you are feeling unwell or have any travel or contact history in the last 14 days, please inform the clinic so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Patients and companions are required to wear a surgical mask.
- Patients and companions are welcome to use the hand sanitizers placed at the clinic.
CLINIC’S SAFETY MEASURES
- All staff and doctors are required to wear a surgical mask at all times, and are required to sanitise their hands before and after every patient.
- All doctor’s consultation rooms, including all surfaces, will be disinfected.
We hope to continue serving our patients with minimal disruption to their treatment plans while keeping up with the necessary precautionary measures.
As the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, we will monitor advisories from MOH closely and update accordingly. In the meantime, stay well, stay healthy and stay safe!
For further enquiries, you may drop us an email at email@example.com or contact us at 67350300 during the specified operating hours.